Freedom is a powerful thing, but it is never free–it always comes with a price. I want to take a moment today to honor the brave men and women who have served our country to protect our freedom.
Joe and Melissa’s story is just one example of how much our veteran’s sacrifice and is a great reminder of an even deeper freedom that comes when you find spiritual family.
When we partner with Jesus to build His Church and serve and honor others in our spiritual family and beyond, we advance His Kingdom on the earth. Milestone, you’re doing this!
By your giving, here a just a few of the ways you have invested in and served our veterans and active military personnel:
- Annual Veteran’s Day Celebration including a meal, message, and a gift
- Reboot: our 12-week faith-based combat trauma healing course
- Small Groups and Freedom Groups for veterans and military
- Stewardship Class scholarships
- Middle and high school camp scholarships for military families
Thank you for being such a generous church and serving people like Joe who have faithfully served our country. If you are a veteran or active military, I want to personally thank you for your sacrifice. I’m honored to be your pastor!